Front Desk Guest Experience (Part time)
Position: Front Desk Guest Experience
Status: Part Time
Shifts: Monday- Friday: Mornings 5:45am-12:00pm Afternoons: 4:15pm-9pmWeekend shifts: Saturday: 9:00am- 1:00pm* Sunday: 9:00am-1:00pm & 4:00pm-7:30pm
• Welcome students and diligently check them in to the class for a seamless check in experience
• Provide exceptional customer service and care: Serving with compassion, respect, and a sense of humor while answer any questions
• Educate and Assist all new, current and prospective students with membership, classes, teachers, schedules and overall yoga etiquette
• Log communication with clients
• Run weekly reports • Check Yoga Seed email daily and respond to any calls or emails in a timely fashion.
• Keep front desk clean organized and maintained
• Maintain a clean, fresh and stocked studio through regular tasks (e.g. empty trash, sweep studios, clean bathrooms, organize props)
Skills & Qualifications:
• Positive, authentic, outgoing and helpful personality
• Strong work ethic and habits including attendance and punctuality
• Flexible schedule.
• Minimum of one year customer service, or related, experience
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Detail oriented
• Must be able to multitask during busy, peak periods and be self-directed and work independently during slower periods
• Proactively problem solve
• Basic office skills: Filing, data entry, cash handling. Must type quickly and accurately.
• Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, Apps, Cloud Based Software, Social Media, Hostgator
• Passionate about yoga, helping others and providing a welcoming experience
• Must have experience and be knowledgeable about Yoga Seed Programming
How to Apply: Send your resume and cover letter via e-mail, and why you would be a good fit for our studio to: email@example.com. Please put your name in the subject line and this exact wording “Yoga Seed Front Desk”. No phone calls please. We sincerely appreciate your interest. We will only be contacting those candidates who are under consideration for this position. Thank you
Research & Data Guru (volunteer)
The Yoga Seed Collective
We are currently in search of additional support for our research and data department. For the past years we have administered and collect IRB compliant questionnaires and data in collaboration with our off-site partners. We are in need of an experienced researcher who has conducted Institutional Review Board (IRB) studies in the past. We highly encourage Masters and Doctoral graduate students in the fields of behavior health, education and criminal justice to apply.
Yoga Seed Educator
The Yoga Seed Collective
We currently do not have any job openings for the Educator role. If you would like to be included in our applicant pool for future consideration, please read the requirements and steps below.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EDUCATOR HIRING CONSIDERATION
If a person is seeking employment with the Yoga Seed as an Educator, and they have no prior connection to the community as a student or volunteer, there are several requirements for their consideration.
Each prospect employee must have
Required documents for consideration include, but are not limited to:
Once these qualifications have been met, the applicant will have a 30-minute interview, including a test on the MBO & WaiverKing software systems, followed by an audition, teaching a 60 minute yoga class in the style they wish to teach, to Zack Pasillas. If the applicant wishes to teach multiple styles, they will require an additional 60-minute audition for each proposed style. Zack will evaluate the teacher, based upon the needed rubric and determine if the applicant will be hired. Please e-mail Zack@theyogaseed.org for detailed information regarding our evaluation rubric.
If the right job for you is not posted, please consider volunteering with the Yoga Seed by completing the Volunteer Application.